The Prefecture of the Northern Islands, the Collectivity of Saint-Martin and the Port Authority of Saint-Martin are pleased to announce the resumption of the daily ferry service between the Marigot Ferry terminal and the port of Blowing Point.
• The service will resume on Monday January 10, 2022 and the schedule is as follows:
• Departure from Blowing Point Port - Anguilla:
- 8:45 am
- 11:45 am
- 3:45 pm
• Departure from Marigot Port - Saint-Martin:
- 9:30 am
- 12:30 am
- 4:30 pm.
Please note that the mandatory health protocols in force are as follows:
- Only fully vaccinated people are allowed.
- Proof of vaccination status must be presented to the booking agent.
- Submit evidence of a negative COVID-19 test result carried out no more than 2 days before their arrival date.
- Masks should be worn in all ports and on the boat and social distancing if possible.
The Prefecture of the Northern Islands, the Collectivity of Saint-Martin and the Port Authority of Saint-Martin wish to express their gratitude to the government of Anguilla and the Air and Sea Ports Authority of Anguilla, as well as to the ferry owners and operators and related stakeholders for their patience and understanding as we continue to mitigate the coronavirus pandemic.
Authorities want to encourage all patrons to exercise caution and practice established safety protocols around mask wearing, frequent hand washing, and social distancing in efforts to keep Saint Martin as safe as possible.
6,744 total views