The EDF Group Foundation acts primarily for future generations and the most vulnerable, in the areas of the environment, education and inclusion. Represented in the region by EDF Archipel Guadeloupe, it favors projects that have a positive impact for local communities.
It is in this context that it is launching a call for projects in overseas territories, in Corsica and in particular in Guadeloupe, Saint-Martin and Saint-Barthélemy. It will reward innovative projects or experiments in the fields of intervention of the EDF Group Foundation: the environment, education and inclusion.
In the area of the environment, the EDF group Foundation supports initiatives and programs to combat climate change and preserve biodiversity. To promote inclusion, the EDF Group Foundation supports poverty alleviation projects that have a direct impact on beneficiaries. Education is an essential factor in human development, economic growth and a means of combating all forms of exclusion.
Terms of the call for projects
The call for projects is open until June 30, 2022 – 18:00 p.m. (date for full submission of projects).
To compete, the structures supporting the project must submit a file on the EDF Group Foundation website for the territory concerned (Guadeloupe, Saint-Martin or St-Barthélemy):
The following can submit a project under this call for projects (cumulative criteria):
• Structures eligible for sponsorship (articles 200 and 238bis of the General Tax Code);
• Structures with at least 2 years of existence and annual resources greater than €100.000 (several structures can join together to fulfill this criterion);
• Structures whose head office or branch is located in France (in France and overseas);
• Structures that propose a project deployed in one of the territories mentioned above and falling within the thematic scope of the call for projects;
• The project must be co-financed either by the structure supporting the project itself, or by another funder.
The projects will first be examined locally and by the EDF Group Foundation in July 2022. The results of the call for projects will be announced on July 31, 2022 for support implemented before the end of the year.
1,041 total views, 16 views today