The Bio Pôle Antilles Group, Multi-Site Medical Biology Laboratory, informs of the opening on Monday, October 4 of a screening center in a dedicated room to screen for Covid-19 by PCR at 47 rue de la liberté in Marigot, in the former Lepers laboratory.
This center follows the closure, as of this Friday, October 1 at 12 p.m., of the Drive set up by the ARS to screen for Covid-19, located in Marigot behind the Mc DO.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. without appointment
IN PRACTICE ?
• This center is accessible to all
• The results are sent by secure email in order to guarantee confidentiality rules.
• Third party payment is applied for French residents and the direct debit will be chargeable for foreign residents
• Do not go to the laboratory to collect your results.
• No information or appointments will be given by telephone or on site at the laboratories.
more info on www.biopoleantilles.fr and Facebook www.facebook.com/BioPoleAntilles
3,694 total views, 9 views today