Combining Vocal Technique and Artistic Direction, this very complete training (all styles, all levels) of the artist-performer is aimed at both beginners who wish to discover their vocal potential, as well as more confirmed talents who wish to improve it.
• 2 hour individual session
1st hour: Catherine MANGANO:
The way of the voice
- Vocal technique: voice placement and breath management,
- Harmonization by the song of the sacred vowels.
Catherine Mangano is the author of the book: "The yoga of the voice" - Ed. The mail of the book (published in August 2015)
2nd hour: Linda KEEL: From studio to stage
- Vocal coaching: from the great standards of French and international variety, composition of a personalized repertoire,
- Artistic Direction: rhythmic set-up, accuracy and interpretation,
- Recording: each session is recorded to follow your progress.
You listen to yourself, you realize your possibilities; we help you develop them.
This course prepares people for the stage as well as for life, because singing is a source of fulfillment and radiance for all.
• 2018 (3 internship sessions)
- 1st session: January 8 - February 17
- 2nd session: February 18 - March 31
- 3rd session: April 9 - May 19
Each internship session takes place over a period of six weeks.
• 12 hour course
(6 individual sessions of 2 hours)
Registration: 06 90 57 84 38
3,815 total views, 28 views today