The Collectivity of Saint-Martin, under the aegis of Vice-President Annick Pétrus, organizes the First Assizes of Social Policies and Integration. The first phase of work takes place from February 18 to 21, 2020 and aims to set up collective work between elected officials, institutional partners, social specialists and the entire population.
Public meetings will be held from February 18 to 21 to discuss with citizens about the needs and public policies to be implemented.
CALENDAR of public meetings in the districts:
- Tuesday February 18 at 18:00 p.m .: Public meeting at Sandy Ground (school parking lot)
- Wednesday February 19 at 18:00 p.m .: Public meeting at Concordia (parking lot of the Pôle Solidarité et Familles)
- Thursday February 20 at 18:00 p.m .: Public meeting in Grand Case (football field)
- Friday February 21 at 18:00 p.m .: Public meeting in Quarter d'Orléans (sports area)
The Objective of the Conference:
• Establish a public space for expression and
discussion with the population
• Initiate exchange at the heart of the territory
• Identify the issues
• Evaluate tools and methods
• Analyze and diagnose the territory
• Orient the territory's social policy according to needs
This collective work will make it possible to draw up a diagnosis, in order to publish the Social White Paper containing the major challenges and concrete measures aimed at meeting immediate and long-term expectations.
The Social Policy and Integration Meetings are organized for you and with you!
3,630 total views, 4 views today