The Collectivity of Saint-Martin informs the parents of pupils of the opening of registrations in nursery school and primary school, for the 2023-2024 school year, according to the following procedures:
Registration in kindergartens:
All Sectors combined.
From January 30 to February 24, 2023
Children born in 2020, 2019 and 2018 (PS, MS and GS – no educated
Children born in 2021 (TPS – registered on a waiting list and requests will be studied on a case-by-case basis and granted within the limits of available places according to defined criteria.)
Registration for the Preparatory Course (CP): All Sectors combined.
From March 1, 2023 to March 31, 2023
The parents of children enrolled in GS will collect the information sheet from the school, which, duly completed, will be submitted to the school affairs department until March 31, 2023.
Request for transfer or new registrations
From June 26 to 4 July 2023
Kindergarten or elementary classes (bringing together siblings or domicile)
Elementary classes: (new arrivals, schooled privately or elsewhere)
Transfer requests will be studied on a case-by-case basis and granted within the limit of available places. The files will be subject to a specific analysis.
Waiver request (registration of your child in a school other than the one on which you depend, the request will be processed by committee) the form will be collected from the school registration office.
List of documents to be provided per child for any registration or transfer
The registration request can only be accepted if the file is complete.
Documents concerning the child:
- Photocopy of the family record book or a birth certificate extract
– Photocopy of the vaccine pages of the health record (the vaccines must be up to date)
– Medical certificate of aptitude for life in a school environment (kindergarten children not attending school)
Certificate of cancellation
– in the event of a request for transfer or new registration of children already enrolled in school
– in the event of a change of public or private school
Documents concerning legal parents:
- Parents' identity document
– 1 Proof of address in the names of the legal representatives less than 3 months old (EDF or SAUR bills or landline or mobile phone or lease or other administrative documents)
– Certificate of accommodation for those who are accommodated (official documents of the host – Printed form to be collected from the school registration office)
– Notice of taxation or non-taxation 2021 (for children born in 2021 – GST)
– Photocopy of the court judgment for the exercise of parental authority and the identity document of the ascendants or legally responsible persons (in the event of separation, divorce)
Registrations are to be withdrawn from June 12, 2023 for nursery schools and from June 28, 2023 for elementary schools.
The registration form can be downloaded from the website of the Collectivity of Saint-Martin:
Then the deposit of the complete file via the following address:
You can also drop off the complete file in a mailbox provided for this purpose, at the school affairs department in the annex of the Collectivity, former seaside school, rue de la Liberté.
Public reception hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 13 p.m. to 00 p.m.
4,311 total views, 16 views today