As part of the upcoming opening in Saint-Martin of a multi-reception crèche with a capacity of 54 cradles including places dedicated to children with disabilities, the French Red Cross is looking for a Childcare worker as a priority ( trice)
The childcare worker will have a key position in our crèche. As a pilot, you will listen to children, families and your team, and will be responsible for the care, development and implementation of the settlement project, economic, financial and human resources of the structure as well as its proper functioning.
Your mission :
• Foster the bond of trust of the trio team, children, family.
• Transmit and bring to life your settlement project
• Participate in sector dynamics (sharing of good practices, link with local partners, etc.).
• Be in a dynamic of development and co-construction
Your Mission with your team:
• To stimulate, animate and support the dynamics of the team.
• Welcome each professional with kindness and ensure their proper integration into the group.
• Provide support through moments of field presence.
• Guarantee and control the application of health and safety procedures (safety register, cleaning plan, medical protocol, etc.).
• Guarantee care within the structure
• Ensure operational operation (planning and recruitment), administrative management and budget monitoring of your structure.
Your mission with children:
• Offer an individual welcome
• Provide a secure environment
• Foster awakening and socialization
State graduate Nursing nurse You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position or as an assistant.
With a certain interpersonal skills, you know how to find the right words and boost the right dynamics to motivate your team and federate around collective missions. You know how to encourage initiative and autonomy.
Curious, inspired and pro-active, you are committed to bringing the establishment's project to life.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter only by email, "to the attention of Mr. Thierry FAUVEAUX, Antilles Territorial Director", to the following address: email@example.com
6,627 total views