Two exceptional days of recruitment for the operational reserve of the Gendarmerie de Saint-Martin will take place on February 14 and 15, 2019 from 09 a.m. to 11 a.m. / 14 p.m. to 17 p.m. at the Savane barracks in Saint-Martin.
Applicants must be 18 years old minimum and 40 years old maximum, have good character and good physical condition.
They must bring the following documents:
- 02 passport photos
- copy of the CNI or passport, valid
- copy of the family record book
- copy of the vital card
- copy of the last tax notice
- proof of address
- accommodation certificate for people living with their parents as well as a copy of the parents' identity document
- copy of the highest diploma
- RIB - JDC certificate
- CAF certificate for beneficiaries
- copy of the diploma for holders of PSC1
For former soldiers, the age limit is 05 years beyond the age limit of the last grade obtained. They must also submit a copy of their descriptive statement and services. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Applicants are invited to pre-register by email before 25/01/2019 at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying their NAME, FIRST NAME, DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH. "
4,437 total views, 4 views today