As a reminder, the territorial elections of Saint-Martin will take place on March 20, 2022 and on March 27 in the event of a 2nd round. People who wish to participate in the vote have until Friday, February 11 to register on the electoral lists!
How to do ?
You can register online at www.service-public.fr by attaching a document ID and proof of address or go directly to the Community Elections service: located in the Community annex, former Evelyna Halley school in Marigot (behind the bus station).
Information on 0590 29 59 20 / or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, the users must provide supporting documents: identity document and proof of residence.
The documents accepted to justify the domicile:
- Invoice in the name of the person
- Pay slip in the name of the person,
- Insurance certificate
- Certificate of accommodation,
- Account statement
When registering, additional documents may be requested. You can contact the elections office for details on the documents to be provided on 0590 29 59 20.
Young people aged 18, civil servants transferred to Saint-Martin as well as people who have obtained French nationality, are automatically registered on the electoral list.
Check your registration and mailing address
The Collectivity of Saint-Martin invites its citizens to verify their registration on the electoral list and to update their postal address.
- By going to the election office
- By contacting 0590 29 59 20.
- Directly online: https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/R16396.
- Check the box: "I vote in France"
- For the Saint-Martin postal code, use 978
- The commune "Saint-Martin 978" is automatically proposed to you,
- Enter your name and all your first names in the order of civil status
- Date of birth and validate your request
The Collective's elections office welcomes you Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 13:30 p.m.
The next elections scheduled for 2022:
In Saint-Martin, the election dates will be as follows:
- The territorial election in March 2022: 1st round: March 20, 2022 / If needed a second round: March 27, 2022 - registration on the list until February 11, 2022
- The presidential election: April 9 and 23, 2022 (April 10 and 24 in Metropolitan France) - registration on the list until March 4, 2022
- The legislative elections (deputies) on June 11 and 18, 2022 (June 12 and 19 in metropolitan France) - registration on the list before May 6, 2022
4,932 total views, 3 views today