The Territorial Council will meet in public session on Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 9 a.m., at the Hôtel de la Collectivité.
• The agenda is established as follows:
1. Creation of Posts
2. Request for legislative empowerment in application of article 74 of the Constitution in the field of Handicap and in particular for the creation of a Territorial House of Autonomy in Saint-Martin
3. Authorization to launch calls for projects in the field of disability
4. Modification of the Community Planning Code to simplify the procedures for modifying the urban planning document and the POS provisionally kept in force, and adaptation of the content of the Saint-Martin's Urban Development and Development Plan Plan).
5. Modification of deliberation CT 07-05-17 specifying the adapted procedures applicable to town planning authorizations relating to the repair or reconstruction of buildings destroyed or damaged by cyclone Irma.
6. Approval of an amendment to the Construction and Housing Code relating to the obligation to create a secure room in residential buildings.
• Divers questions
3,669 total views, 3 views today