As part of the organization of the "BillfishTournament" and the culinary fair called "Heroes Event" organized by the Association "Saint-Martin Sport Fishing" in partnership with the Association "Caribbean Flavors Entertainment" represented respectively by Mr. PETIT Laurent and Madame Charmine SALOMONS, the streets adjacent to Place du Front-de-Mer in Marigot are temporarily closed in accordance with the provisions set out below:
From Sunday June 17, 2018 at 07:00 a.m.
- 13 parking spaces located in rue Parallèle au Marché Alimentaire (sea side near the “fishmonger” hut) will be reserved exclusively for the organizing committee until the end of the event.
From Thursday June 21, 2018 at noon to Saturday June 23, 2018 at 23:30:
- The Rue de l'Embarcadère included at the level of the former “Enock's Place” restaurant until the end of the street parallel to the Food Market (sea side at the Mini-Club roundabout) will be closed to car traffic. The parking of any vehicle will be prohibited in the aforementioned portion of the street;
- The small street between the local restaurants and the old taxi stand will be kept open to traffic throughout the event,
From Friday June 22 at 09 a.m. to Saturday June 23, 2018 at 23:30 p.m .:
- The portion of Boulevard de France between the restaurant “Le Bistrot de la Mer” up to the “Mini Club” roundabout will be closed to traffic and car parking,
- No exit of vehicles from Rue de l'Anguille on Boulevard de France will be authorized; security barriers must be placed at the end of both ends of the street (height of shops "Happy Shop and insurance firm" Allianz "),
- Vehicles taking Rue des Pêcheurs on Boulevard de France must bypass the Mini-club roundabout towards Rue Morne Rond,
The Collectivity of Saint-Martin and the organizing committee thank you for your understanding.
4,365 total views, 6 views today