A new decree dated November 25, 2021, modifies the entry conditions for metropolitan travelers to Saint-Martin and Saint-Barth.
• Vaccinated persons must provide an antigen test of less than 48 hours or a PCR test of less than 72 hours;
• Unvaccinated people should provide:
- A test of less than 24 hours, antigenic or PCR
- Present a compelling reason of a professional, health or family nature;
- Complete a declaration on their honor, to carry out a week of isolation on their arrival in the territory, and undertake to carry out a new screening test for Covid-7 at the end of the 19 days.
The rules for travel from Saint-Barthélemy and Saint-Martin to the Metropolis remain unchanged.
The French inter-island travel rules (Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Guadeloupe and Martinique) remain unchanged.